Palestinian children live in an ongoing tragedy and suffering due to the daily violations they face at the hands of the Israeli occupation.
Since the beginning of this year, at least 77 Palestinian children have been killed, 61 of them were killed in the Gaza Strip as a result of the brutal Israeli aggression last May, and the rest were killed in the areas of the West Bank and occupied Jerusalem, by the occupation forces or Israeli settlers.
Furthermore, 1150 Palestinian children were arrested, 160 of whom are still detained, and they have all been subjected to brutal violations.
The right to education, the right to receive appropriate health care, the right to live in safety and move freely, the right to shelter, all of which Palestinian children are stripped of due to apartheid laws and settlement plans that threaten Palestinians in general, as well as the blockade of Gaza.
Arab Organisation for Human Rights in the UK (AOHR UK) invites you to attend its online panel with the participation of a number of international human rights experts and Palestinian activists to shed more light on these violations and discuss the possible legal ways to stop them.
- Norman Finkelstein – American political scientist, activist, former professor, and author
- Nicholas Collis Squires – Solicitor
- John B. Quigley – Professor of law at the Moritz College of Law at the Ohio State University
- Roger Waters is an English songwriter, singer and activist
- Ayed Abu Eqtaish, Accountability Program Director, has worked with DCI – Palestine since 2000.
- Manar Al-Amleh, an International Advocacy Officer at Defence for Children International orgnisation.
- Janna Tamimi Palestinian youth activist and amateur journalist.
- Aseel Barouq- Human Rights Activist
Date and Time:
Tuesday | December 21, 2021 | 18:00 London
Join us via ZOOM:
Meeting ID: 568 627 3514