Arab Organisation for Human Rights in the UK (AOHR UK) invites you to a vital and necessary webinar addressing the grim truth that faces Gaza—a truth too often diluted or dismissed: It is genocide. The Israeli occupation forces’ systematic and calculated actions against innocent civilians in Gaza for over 40 days are genocide. The perpetuation of these acts occurs against a backdrop of global indifference, with the international community’s inaction serving as a grim testament to its complicity.
This webinar isn’t just an event; it is a mission to call out the genocide, to unequivocally declare it as such, and to spark a global conversation about the failure of international powers to respond to this crisis. Their silence has not only allowed but also exacerbated the genocidal acts against the people of Gaza.
This webinar is a platform for truth, exposing the harsh reality of genocide in Gaza and challenging the deafening silence of the international community. Your participation is a critical step toward demanding accountability and seeking justice for the victims of these genocidal acts.
Be there to stand against genocide. Be there to be part of the force for change.
📌 Remember to mark your calendars!
Distinguished speakers participating are:
- Sergey Markov – Russian political scientist and journalist
- Rong Huan – Chinese political analyst
- Mahathir Mohamad – Former Prime Minister of Malaysia
- Syed Ibrahim Syed Noh- Chairman, Malaysian Parliament Caucus for Palestine
- Miko Peled- American activist and author
- Doğan Beki̇n- Member of the National Assembly of Türkiye
- João Carlos Siqueira- Member of the Chamber of Deputies of Brazil
- Mohamed Jamil- AOHR UK Chairman
Date: Thursday, 16 November, 2023
Time: 10 AM New York Time | 15:00 UK Time