The latest Israeli aggression on the Gaza Strip has proven the Israeli officials’ total disregard for international law, as they are enjoying complete impunity for their crimes.
The latest Israeli attack on the Gaza Strip resulted in 33 people killed, including 6 children and 3 women, 147 injuries, 15 completely demolished buildings containing 51 housing units, 940 partially damaged homes, 49 of which were rendered uninhabitable, as well as extensive infrastructure damage.
The reported material and human losses during this few-day-long aggression confirm that Israel’s occupation is using deadly, internationally-prohibited weapons against civilian targets in flagrant violation of the laws of armed conflict.
The continued silence of the international community cannot be tolerated. It is time to hold Israeli leaders accountable for their crimes against Palestinians.
In this regard, Arab Organisation for Human Rights in the UK (AOHR UK) cordially invites you to a seminar to discuss potential strategies for bringing justice to Palestinian victims and putting an end to the Israeli leaders’ impunity policy. A number of international law experts and human rights advocates will be present with us.
- Mohamed Jamil – Director of AOHR UK
- Katie Fallon- Advocacy Manager at Campaign Against Arms Trade (CAAT)
- Miranda Cleland – Advocacy Officer at Defense for Children Palestine
- Muhammed Desai – Executive Director at Africa 4 Palestine (South Africa)
- Dr Ramzy Baroud – Palestinian-American Journalist and the Editor of The Palestine Chronicle
- Tarek Khalil- Education Coordinator at American Muslims Palestine
- Ahmed Abofoul-International Lawyer, Legal Research and Advocacy Officer at Al-Haq Organisation
- Zoe Lafferty- Director Artists on The Frontline
Roba Salibi– Postdoctoral Fellow at Oxford University
Date and time:
Thursday 18th May 2023
At 17:00 GMT / 18:00 London timing/ 20:00 KSA/ 13:00 Washington DC timing
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 818 2829 8507