The Israeli occupation forces continue to randomly open fire against Palestinians across the occupied territories, amid an extensive use of lethal forces against unarmed civilians from close distances without posing any threat.
2022 was the deadliest year for Palestinians since 2005, where 224 Palestinians were killed, including 61 children. Over 30 others were killed in the first days of 2023, according to estimates by the United Nations and the Palestinian Ministry of Health.
Although several Israeli crimes and violations were documented and filmed, no Israeli soldier was held accountable. Thus, all the Israeli crimes went unpunished.
In this regard, Arab Organisation for Human Rights in the UK invites you to participate in a webinar to discuss the possible ways to put an end to these unlawful killings and hold the perpetrators accountable.
- Hafed Al-Ghwell- Senior Fellow at the Foreign Policy Institute/ Johns Hopkins University
- Sara Flounders- American Political Writer
- Ubai Al-Aboudi- Executive Director at Bisan Center for Research and Development
- Adam Shapiro– Director of Advocacy for Israel-Palestine at DAWN
- Qadri Abu Bakr- Chairman of the Palestinian Detainees and Ex-detainees Affairs Commission
Date and Time:
Thursday 02nd February 2023 | 17:00 London Timing
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 898 1038 4577