The Israeli occupation government continues its shoot to kill policy against Palestinians in a routine and systematic way across the Palestinian territories, using live fire and missile attacks – in the Gaza Strip – which reflects the bloody nature of the Israeli occupation.
Impunity and the continued international silence have always been a green light and support for the occupation government to commit more crimes.
In this regard, Arab Organisation for Human Rights in the UK (AOHR UK) invites you to participate in the webinar on the Israeli escalating crimes against Palestinians amid total impunity, and possible ways to stop these Israeli criminal practices and to hold those responsible accountable.
Date and Time:
Friday 02nd September 2022 | 17:00 London Timing
- Stanley Michael Lynk– Canadian Associate professor at the University of Western Ontario and Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in the occupied Palestinian Territories.
- Jim Moran– Former Democratic member of the US House of Representatives
- Mohamed Jamil – Chairman of AOHR UK
- Pauline Mary McNeill – Member of the Scottish Parliament for the Glasgow region
- Adam Shapiro – Director of Advocacy, Israel/Palestine at DAWN
- Sara Flounders- American political writer and a member of the Secretariat of Workers World Party
- Ralph Wilde – Associate Professor of UCL’s Faculty of Laws
- Nadine Sanders – T.V. News Reporter and correspondent at AP, Freelance Senior Journalist at International Voice News
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 568 627 3514