Arab Organisation for Human Rights in the UK (AOHR UK) is preparing to file a complaint to the International Criminal Court (ICC) via its legal team headed by Professor William Schabas. The complaint is about the systematic attacks on Al-Aqsa Mosque by Israeli politicians, soldiers, and settlers, aimed at changing the status quo in the Mosque and establishing the so-called Temple on its ruins.
The move came after decades-long of Israeli crimes being committed in Jerusalem and Al-Aqsa Mosque amid total impunity. Such crimes are expected to rise, especially after the Israeli elections that led to the win of far-right leaders who strongly support the construction of the alleged temple and new settlements.
In this regard, AOHR UK invites you to participate in a webinar to shed more light on the complaint and discuss the possible legal ways to hold the occupation accountable for its practices against Al-Aqsa Mosque.
- William Schabas – Professor of International Law
- Ekrima Sabri – Former Grand Mufti of Jerusalem
- Salima Yenbou – Member of the European Parliament
- Mohamed Jamil – Chairman of AOHR UK
- Peter Galbraith- Former Diplomat, Former Staff Member for the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- Rhys Davies- British Lawyer
- Michael Lynk- Canadian legal academic
Date and Time:
Thursday 08 December 2022 at 5:00 pm London time
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 875 6593 3206