For decades, the Israeli occupation authorities have pursued a policy of expulsion and displacement of Palestinians as well as demolishing their homes.
Home demolition, displacement and seizure of lands and homes have been carried out by the Israeli occupation authorities through governmental judicial decisions or squatting by settlers, while the expansion of settlement construction in the West Bank and Jerusalem continue.
Arab Organisation for Human Rights in the UK (AOHR UK) invites you to attend an online seminar to shed light on the suffering of the Palestinian people and to prevent a possible second Nakba for them, with the attendance of an elite of activists, jurists and affected citizens.
- James Joseph Zogby – Founder and President of the Arab American Institute, Washington
- Ilan Pappé – Expatriate historian, socialist activist, Professor at the College of Social Sciences and International Studies at the University of Exeter in the UK
- Nicholas Squires – UK solicitor, and former Senior Lecturer in Law at Coventry University
- Dr Ralph Wilde – Associate Professor – UCL Faculty of Laws
- Dr. Bilal Shobaki- Head of the Political Sciences Department in Hebron University
- Mahmoud Salhiya – a Palestinian home owner from the occupied Jerusalem neighbourhood of Sheikh Jarrah.
- Aimee Shalan – Co-director of Makan orgnisation- UK
- Dr. Shahd Abusalama – a Palestinian feminist writer, activist, artist and journalist.
Date and Time:
Monday| February 7, 2022 | 18:00 (GMT)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 872 8279 2912